Thursday 26 January 2017

Day 5, Cotton Tree to Buderim !!!!

3rd August, 2011. Day 5…

Odo start, 3,669 K's

Odo end, 3,688 K's

Distance Tavelled 19 K's


Accommodation, Buderim Motel, $82.00


With my morning meeting not starting until 10am, i fitted my 180mm lens to the camera and went for a short walk.

I caught these guys coming back to shore..



































































Here is a shot of the campsite, i have just bought the tent after taking my old MacPac in for repair and seeing the look on the repair guys face! 




The new tent is a Nemo, Losi 3 person. I must say i am extremely happy with it. It is my first mesh tent, so it will be interesting to see what i think of it when i get into dusty conditions. The tent go's up in minutes and has tons of nice little attention to detail features, it features 2 large vestibules and almost vertical walls.

I then decided to look at repacking my kit, the pannier holding my laptop was simply way to heavy, i unpacked everything and looked at how better to distribute the weight. I am much happier with the setup now, but i am sure it will be refined further.

Yesterday i decided to strap my backpack to the bike instead of wearing it, WOW what a difference, i think it will stay strapped to the bike. I have noticed that each morning i have been waking with a very sore neck, i assume it is just my body adapting to wearing the helmet for such long durations.

The whole day was spent at Heliport recording studio, it really is a spectacular place, check this out for a view…



































































I spent the day playing with this stuff…


































































Thanks James, have fun installing your new 24 channels tomorrow, 72 channels now, whoo-hoo

As the day got away from me, i am in a motel in Buderim for the night. checkout the wall mounted climate control!!!



Featuring custom zone control….



I'm now off to look at some maps for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.